Materials Info 2023| September 18th & 19th, 2023
Online Submission Guidelines
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQ below or contact us.
Final round of Abstract Submission
11 August, 2023
Tracks 1 to 13
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Biomaterials and Healthcare
- Textile Manufacturing and Engineering
- Ceramics and Magnetic Materials
- Electrochemistry and X-ray Diffraction
- Catalytic Materials & Gre en Chemistry
- Electrical, Optical, and Magnetic Materials
- Mining, Metallurgy and Materials Science
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Materials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability
- Graphene and 2D Materials
- Advanced Energy Materials
Tracks 15 to 26
- Industrial Chemistry & Applied Chemistry
- Emerging Smart Materials
- Advances in Nano Materials Science
- Nano Materials & Nanocomposites
- Computational Materials Science
- Optoelectronics, Photonics and Magnetic materials
- Physics and Chemistry of Materials
- Metallurgy, Corrosion, and Mining
- Surface Science and Engineering
- Emerging Trends in Materials Science
- Thin films, Corrosion, and degradation of materials
- Advances in Instrumentation Technology
Tracks: 27 to 38
- Advanced Materials and Devices
- Nanoporous Aerogel Materials
- Mechanics, Characterization Techniques and Equipment
- Ceramics & Composites
- Applications in Material Science Engineering
- Chemical Synthesis and Catalysts Synthesis
- Organic, Inorganic & Physical Chemistry
- Catalysis and Chemical Reactions
- Biological & Chemical Sciences
- Chemo-informatics & Computational Chemistry
- Nano catalysis & Nano chemistry
- Semiconductors: Fundamentals to Emerging Applications
- Fibers and Composites
Submit Abstract | Materials Info 2023
Materials Info 2023
Guidelines for All Participants.
- Our In-person Conference begins promptly as per the Conference agenda.
- If you face any technical difficulties, you can chat live anytime with our technical team during the conference days.
- You can ask your questions for the presenter after every presentation.
- After you register for the conference, you will receive confirmation conference details and what to be expected. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox if you don’t hear from us for more than 48 hours
- If you face any difficulties in submitting Abstract online, registration or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our organizer anytime.
- The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date. All are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
- The abstract should include complete details of the Participant. You can download the abstract template from our conference website
- Abstracts for Poster presentations have to be submitted through online or by email.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables. If data must be presented in table-form, Keep it Simple.
- Visuals should be lucid and bold.
- Avoid extensive mathematical notations.
- Posters with 750 words or less are perfect. Avoid submitting compactly packed posters.
- Organize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited
- Avoid using many citations
- Use bright colours to enhance the details of your Poster
- Text should be readable from four to five feet distance.
- Besides your project, the text could also include roadmap for future research plans.
- Each poster should be approximately 1×1 M long.
- The title, contents and the author’s information should be perfectly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet
Join us in Rome, Italy
How to submit an Abstract?
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
When will I have to proceed for registration?
After submission of Abstract you will get an acknowledgement from our Program Manager. You can proceed to complete your registration after the acknowledgement.
May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link here
Can I still participate without Submitting the Abstract?
Yes, you can participate as a Delegate for the conference without submitting any paper.
How much time will be given for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session
What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.
Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish you can get your own translator